Foodie 6: The gift of Bacon

Dear Travis,

To this day, I still owe you my appreciation for the gift of perfectly-cooked bacon. However, I cannot keep this gift a secret from others. While having my first legitimate breakfast in several days, I have decided I should share the secret.

The secret is... BUBBLES.

Watch the bubbles carefully. Big bubbles make floppy bacon, small bubbles make crispy bacon. Eventually, you will find the bubble size that makes your perfect bacon, and you will nail it every time. For the love of God, though, please don't burn this porcine gift!

So this morning I dine on bacon, Greek yogurt, peaches, cherries, and bit of honey.

Sincerely,
Troy
(the protector of properly-cooked bacon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino & Tri-Colored LEDs

Nerd-Code Snippets 3: Bash Minecraft Install Scripts

Solar Cell Characteristics