Foodie 4: Grape Pie

I have never in my life had nor heard of a grape pie. Then pie-day (3/14) came along, and I was looking around for an interesting pie to make, and behold, I found the the Concord Grape Pie!

Of course, I couldn't find concord grapes at Food-4-Less, so I used red seedless grapes instead. You can see the results below.

Completed red-seedless grape pie, fresh out of the oven
A note to the individual who is going to take my path and make this pie with red seedless grapes: you probably don't need to squeeze the innards out of each and every grape because they are already seedless; you can probably just cut them in half and boil them like that.

It was worth the work, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino & Tri-Colored LEDs

Nerd-Code Snippets 3: Bash Minecraft Install Scripts

Solar Cell Characteristics